Welcome to the online home of Quixote's Cabaret Club & Bar (QCCB for short)
We are a camp of like(ish)-minded people, who go to the Burning Man festival every August in order to construct a Cabaret Club and Bar (as our name suggests).
In 2015 you'll find us at 7:30 & Carny
As we plan this year's expedition to Black Rock City we invite you to peruse The Tao of QCCB
If you still want to talk to us after that, you can find us in a number of places:
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Pop along to one of our planning meetings - held in a London pub (often The Crown) on a mid-week evening. Dates are arranged on the mailing list.
- Come to one of our online meetings. Not all QCCB members are based in London so some of the planning meetings are online group chats that more of us can attend. Again dates and times are arranged on the mailing list.
- Join our Facebook group, for friends and members of QCCB.
- Visit us on the Playa - In addition to our performance nights we host a number of events, such the Euroburners' meetup and a Tea Dance. Breeze in for a cold beverage or three.
- Arrange to perform on our cabaret stage at Burning Man this year. Email hello (at) qccb.org for more details.
7:30 & Carny
For details of the shenanigans we'll be up to on the playa this year, visit the QCCB 2015 page.