Welcome to the online home of QCCB
We are a camp of like(ish)-minded people, who go to the Burning Man festival every August in order to construct a Cabaret Club and Bar (as our name suggests).
Alongside planning this year's expedition to Black Rock City we're in the process of migrating the content from our previous website to this splendid new one. In the meantime we invite you to peruse The Tao of QCCB
If you still want to talk to us after that, you can find us in a number of places:
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Come to one of our planning meetings - held in a London pub (usually The Crown) on a mid-week evening. Dates are arranged on the mailing list.
- Pop along to one of our online meetings. Not all QCCB members are based in London so some of the planning meetings are online group chats that more of us can attend. Again dates and times are arranged on the mailing list.
- Join our Facebook group, for friends and members of QCCB.
- Visit us on the Playa - In addition to our performance nights we host a number of events, such the Euroburners meetup and a Tea Dance. Our exact address will be disclosed here once the BM placement gods have spoken. Pop in for a cold beverage or three.
- Arrange to perform on our cabaret stage at Burning Man this year. Email hello (at) qccb.org for more details.
+ and shameless plugs +
In 2014 QCCB will create a giant K9 mutant vehicle (art car) and ride it across the Playa, serving drinks from the cocktail bar conveniently nestled in its rear. If you'd like to find out more or land yourself some schwag in return for donating some pennies / cents / talmars towards the construction of this marvel, please visit our Indiegogo campaign page